Feeling at home:
Kuzikus values the luxury of space and privacy. Therefore the lodge offers not more than 7 large, comfortable and sunny rooms with King / Queen-size beds en-suite bathroom and own veranda. 2 rooms are family units with connecting door second bedroom. There is also a beautiful semi-shaded swimming pool, a sauna for cold winter days, an extensive library, an information centre with small shop as well a dinning area overlooking a scenic water hole.
Kuzikus Rhino Wildlife Reserve
Get an impression of our family business with this interactive 3D video. We have been committed to preserving natural biodiversity for 45 years. We combine individual tourism, education and science directly with nature and species protection projects.
- Every morning your room will be cleaned and in the evenings there is a turn down service
- Daily Laundry service (except Sundays). You will find the laundry basket in the bathroom.
- Safe for your valuable belongings
- Very good mobile connection around the house area
- Free WLAN / WiFi in every room
- Being in the middle of the Kalahari Desert, we can unfortunately not provide you with daily newspapers nor satellite television.
- Video and DVD television is possible
- Electricity: 220 V in every room
We live in a desert area, therefore, we have to pump our own water daily to ensure a constant supply for human beings, gardens and animals. We kindly ask you to be considerate with your water consumption and to please use biological degradable cosmetic products.